Welcome to the official New Mexico Camaro Club!
This is the Camaro Club in New Mexico for Camaro owners from 1967 to present.
||Kalvin Goatcher and Mike Boerner
|Sergeant At Arms:
||Demetrious Fuller and Ron Houvener
||Allen Steward and Doug Pitel
Anyone wishing to become a member of our club, please attend one of our monthly meetings at 6:30pm, second Thursday of the month at Reliable Chevrolet or third Thursday of the month at Chevrolet Cadillac of Santa Fe.
Anyone wishing to join CCNM, please fill out this form: Click Here
Email the form to: CCNM
Also, be sure to create a user account for this website.
DWI and Texting While Driving prevention Promotion – Donations to MADD
No registration Fee
March 24th at the Rich Ford in Edgewood – 19 Plaza Loop, Edgewood, NM 87015
Times 10am – 4pm
Contact is Michael Dirnberger – 505-803-8011
Looking for volunteers for this event as well. Thanks again for all the support.
On Saturday, March 23rd from 10AM-2PM we will be hosting our semi-annual open house and we would like to offer your Camaro club the opportunity to put your vehicles on display in our parking lot. We are located at 10500 Copper Ave. NE, Albuquerque, NM. This is just behind the Wal-mart at Eubank and I-40. Hope to see some cars, this would be a great opportunity for a show and shine as we have a lot of new members as well! Thanks
More info to follow for join up if needed.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Cruise and Lunch this Sunday 2/24.
Meeting at usual spot in Journal Center by the Dos Hermanos.
(7600 Jefferson NE) around 11-1130am.
We’ll head out at noon for a cruise around the city before having lunch at Fuddruckers (4855 Pan American Freeway) around 1pm.
CCNM Photo Opportunity with Becca Paige
Donations for photography Dream – any amount desired
- If someone donates more than 200, they get 2 free photo shoots, and if someone donates 500$ or more that 2 free photo shoots with a free poster and t shirt made from one of the photos picked form the photo shoot, and pay for gas to go to a secret location for one of the photo shoots. And something else to be discussed if that was to happen. And of course if the donations get greater than that then those will be discussed.
- Day photo shoot in or very close to town with 5 images 75$ Add image 20$
- Nighttime Photo Shoot 100$ for 5 images Add image 20$
- Day and night, so midafternoon towards evening and night $115 More than one location (requested by owner of car) $20
- Senior portraits, family portraits, or regular photos $125
- Any photo shoots that go out of town add 50$ unless I the photographer recommended it then price will be discussed.
- CCNM calendar or maybe two depending on the amount of cars. $350 that includes photo shoots for all the cars, no matter the location, and the print out of the Calendars.
- For more info or to schedule a photo shoot email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is officially on!!
The hot days are here! With that I know a lot of people want to do some night meets when it is a little bit cooler.
So here it is..
Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt in The Shops at Montano
(NE corner of Coors & Montano, just south of Hastings)
Last Friday nights of the month. Starting at 6:30PM
It’s a great place for everyone to bring their family and enjoy a nice cool dessert!
There is a lot of empty parking lot space between Menchie’s and Hastings for us to park.
Last year our Sonic Summer Night meets where some of the biggest meets we have had, I hope everyone can come out and make this year better than the last!
Just a reminder that the Driver’s Club at the Napa Motorsports Speedway is this coming Saturday, July 7th.
Jim Guthrie is going to be there with his new 2013 Mustang. I was planning on going with my 1969 Camaro.
Maybe a few of you will come on out. Miracles do happen :).
Congratulations goes out to all of CCNM, especially to those who participated from the club. We are getting recognized!